- Role – Senior UX Designer
- Salary – £80-90k base plus sign on bonus, bonus and private healthcare
- Location – Remote plus occasional office visits (London)
As a Product Designer you will play a vital role in supporting the innovation in our product
through understanding customer insights, diagnosing UX/UI frictions in the app, and designing
beautiful, empathetic and exciting solutions for our platform. You’ll enjoy operating both
strategically and tactically alongside our PMs and play a critical role in enabling the client
deliver on its ambition of helping people find jobs with complete control, choice and ownership.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent understanding of customer-centric user experience best practices
- Experience analysing user journeys and demonstrable examples of original work to solve specific user problems
- Experience with remote and in-person user testing methodologies
- Confident using Figma, Sketch and other design tools
- Product design experience within an in-house development environment, being comfortable communicating with engineers and PMs on everyday basis
- Experience in native app design is desirable
- Ability to tell the story at high level and solve problems at granular, pragmatic level;
- You’ve learnt to craft an overall goal and then break it down to focus on implementing small, rapid experiments, to learn from them and iterate quickly.
- You are ambitious; believe that great designs can and should impact product
- metrics and have a pragmatic approach underlying your thinking
- You are a self-starter and you’re great at communicating, without requiring multiple
- meetings. If something is unclear you reach out and ask questions.
- You’re comfortable owning, communicating and presenting information on specific projects or initiatives, both in writing and in person.You have System Thinking: You’re excited to build things that work today, tomorrow and next week.
- You can easily translate 10 or more user needs into a scalable interface.
- You’re delighted to contribute to our growing design system.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com