Job Title: Service Delivery Manager
Location: Home (100% Remote but must be willing to travel on occasion)
Salary: £55k + 5% Bonus + Benefits
Are you an experienced IT Managed Services – Service Delivery Manager, head strong, decisive, and able to demonstrate Service Delivery skills along with ITIL best practice? Can you digest and relay multi-service contracts having experience working for or with an MSP? If so please apply for this exciting opportunity with a leading IT MSP & Business Software provider.
As part of the Service Delivery team, you as the Service Delivery Manager (SDM) will be responsible for all activity related to the efficient and effective provision of service to meet the requirements of customer contractual obligations.
Leading the client relationship for service, alongside the Account Manager, you as the SDM will act as the single point of contact for key customer representatives throughout the lifecycle of the managed services contract.
You will be expected to ensure that all contractual obligations for your customers are understood by all areas of the business responsible for delivery of service. Also, you will ensure that should failures in meeting obligations arise, or service failures occur, that the appropriate corrective action is implemented to restore service.
As SDM you will also provide your customers with ongoing performance reporting and trend analysis, adding insight and recommendation to provide value to the customer.
- Act as the primary service management contact for the customer
- Ensure all engagements drive the customers experience in line with the customer contracted services, managing customer expectations at all times.
- Undertake the management and oversight of the Service Levels in accordance with Service Level Agreement including attending relevant key Customer Third Party Provider service meetings as requested by the Customer.
- To Co-ordinate experience and satisfaction surveys with the Customer
- A confident communicator that can demonstrate close attention to detail;
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
- Self-motivated – personal drive and enthusiasm to continually improve and provide the best in all situations and able to readily embrace change;
- Clearly demonstrates positive behaviour and attitude which contributes towards achieving and supporting the departmental, company and operational objectives;
- Capability and willingness to accept and adapt to a changing environment and adjust behaviours accordingly, taking account of differing factors, perspective and views;
- Confidence to accomplish job requirements and positively welcomes feedback for continuous improvement.
- Previous service delivery management experience in an IT managed service environment.
- An advanced understanding of Microsoft office (Word and Excel);
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- Excellent Oral & Written English;
- Must understand the importance of management controls and process and procedures in the delivery of services;
- Experience of managing multiple relationships in a fast paced environment;
- Attention to detail and willingness for service enhancement is paramount in this role;
- The ability to learn & develop, adapt and to learn new systems and processes rapidly.
- A recognised qualification in an IT related discipline.
- ITIL Foundation v3 or above
- Valid, full driving license
- Willing to travel if necessary.
- Must be able to undertake a security and financial vetting process and successfully meet the organisation’s personnel screening policy
SearchTerms: SDM, Service Deliver Manager, Service Deliver Manager, ITIL, CSIP, SLA, Continual Improvement, MSP, Managed Services
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org