Role: ServiceNow Business Analyst
Location: London. Hybrid working model- 2 days a week in the office (can be negotiated)
Also have sites in Scotland and Ireland.
Salary: £50k- £65k DOE (Negotiable)
- 10% bonus
- Great pension contribution
- Opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects in different industries
- Great ethos and working environment with excellent people steering the ship
- Team bonding events and social outings
- Employee well being membership with a variety of perks.
Looking for that next step in your career?
This ServiceNow Elite partner are looking to grow their project delivery team due to new contracts coming around in Q2. Specifically, they are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work on ServiceNow client projects and play a key part in growing the business further.
You will be working closely with clients and stakeholders to analyse and identify core business processes and workflows as well as identify risks and issues that arise.
You will contribute to the sales cycle for potential clients as well as existing ones, developing detailed process maps and business requirements. Furthermore, you will be responsible for documenting process and workflows whilst facilitating workshops with Subject Matter Experts.
- Over 2 years Business Analyst experience with exposure to large projects
- Previous experience in process design and mapping
- Have worked with ServiceNow and other ITSM tools with ITIL knowledge.
- Ability to analyse processes and workflows effectively with great analytical skills.
- Ability to create informative documentations and presentations.
MUST HAVE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK AND NOT REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP!!
So if you are an energetic ServiceNow Business Analyst with an entrepreneurial spirit, great stakeholder management and want to be part of a vibrant culture, then look no further.
If you feel you tick al the boxes then why not ‘Apply’ or contact som3 Recruitment directly!
If you refer someone and they are successful on interview, you will receive £150 referral fee!!! (T&Cs apply)
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org