Role: ServiceNow Technical Architect
Location: Fully remote, UK (rare travel to client site when needed)
Salary: up to £100k DOE
- Rubbing shoulders with knowledgeable people that have been in the industry for many years
- Invest in employees- upskilling, training and latest certs.
- Great pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave
- Private HC after 6 months
Looking for that next step in your career?
Have you been searching for that opportunity to work with a well established ServiceNow powerhouse?
Do you want to collaborate with some of the most seasoned ServiceNow specialists in the UK?
This ServiceNow partner are looking to grow their team of ServiceNow Architects including Technical and Solution. As a Technical Architect, you will work closely with customers to understand their technical requirements and lead technical delivery.
- Challenge and validate the customer requirements when engaging with them on a regular basis.
- Lead the technical delivery by providing and transforming creative solutions to positive business outcomes based on the technology, process gaps and cultural challenges.
- Facilitate workshops as well as prepare, run and design them.
- Vast Experience working with IT Service Management processes (ITIL) as well as ServiceNow development and deployment experience
- Knowledge of LDAP, VPN, SSL etc.
- Ability to produce documentation on various levels.
- Integration development experience with the ServiceNow platform by using web services, email, plugins, SOAP
- ITIL Foundation Certification
MUST HAVE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK AND NOT REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP!!
If you have all the technical abilities working on the ServiceNow platform that is matched with experience in leading teams and projects then why not ‘Apply’ or contact som3 Recruitment directly for more information.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com