Role: ServiceNow Technical Consultant
Location: Fully remote, UK
Salary: up to £90k DOE
- Rubbing shoulders with knowledgeable people that have been in the industry for many years
- Invest in employees- upskilling, training and latest certs.
- Great pension contribution
- 25 days annual leave
- Private HC after 6 months
This well-established, mature and traditional ServiceNow partner are looking to grow their team of ServiceNow Technical Consultants right through to Senior level. Being a Technical Consultant, you will work closely with customers to understand their needs, propose solutions and lead technical delivery.
- Provide creative solutions to resolve problems from customer requirements based on technology
- Prepare and implement functional design workshops
- Working closely with clients providing technical solutions based on their needs and what you advise.
- Collaborate with the Pre-sales and Technical Architecture functions to support and deliver presentations/ workshops to clients and their business enquiries.
- 2 years’ experience in development and deployment of ServiceNow (Other ITSM toolsets would be considered)
- Proven background in Service Management technical delivery in ServiceNow (ITSM, ITAM, CMDB), BMC Remedy, Saas Solutions.
- Ability to produce documentation on various levels including technical and customer facing
- Experience in providing creative solutions to business problems working with ITSM processes.
MUST HAVE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK!!!
So if you are a team player who wants to be part of a well-established preferred partner, then why not ‘Apply’ for more information or contact som3 Recruitment directly!
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org