Locations: 100% Remote (WFH) from Mansfield Office Base
Salary: £40-50k + 10% Bonus & Benefits Package
Their Software Developers are key to the business – producing software in line with the requirements of customers and in accordance with the product development framework. This may involve designing completely new products or evolving existing products to improve the customer experience.
Working as part of an agile development team you will participate in sprints and scrums to ensure that software is written according to the specification and timescales agreed with project teams.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Requirements
You will need to understand the design, development, testing and release of software using modern development methodologies and a range of frameworks with a ‘right first time’ attitude. You will need to have extensive knowledge of the following:
- Application frameworks (e.g. Spring Boot, Angular)
- Versioning control systems (e.g. GitHub, GitLab)
You will also need to be an effective communicator, working collaboratively within a cross-functional team, and able to help translate customer requirements into software specifications and working software.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Studies or a related subject (or equivalent experience gained within the workplace).
- At least 12 months experience in using Java.
- At least 12 months experience in developing web-based applications.
- Competence in writing SQL and PL/SQL
- Agile development methodologies and frameworks
- Continuous Integration Tools
- Design patterns
- PostgreSQL databases
- TDD and BDD
- Healthcare Interoperability Standards (HL7, DICOM)
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org