Role: Software Development Team Leader (Typescript & Angular)
Salary: To £50k + 5-10% bonus scheme + benefits package
Location: 100% Remote (WFH) with Mansfield, Nottinghamshire as your base
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with a leading Healthcare Software Vendor? If you are an experienced Software Developer looking to broaden your responsibilities within a managerial / team leading role, this could be for you!
You will lead a small Agile Team who produce Software in line with the requirements of customers and in accordance with the product development framework.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing, deploying, and supporting features and fixes.
- Monitoring, controlling, and reporting on your team’s progress against agreed quality and performance.
- Supporting your team to ensure their ability to deliver to their agreed commitments.
- Mentoring members of your team to support their growth in line with individual skills and abilities.
- Estimating and breaking down proposed features and developments into stories and tasks.
- Any Software Development Team Leading / Management experience
- Proven experience developing web-based applications.
- Competence in writing SQL and PL/SQL.
- Application frameworks (e.g., Angular, Spring Boot)
- Versioning control systems (e.g., GitHub, GitLab)
- Agile development methodologies and frameworks
- Core Java
- Continuous Integration Tools
- Design patterns
- PostgreSQL databases
- TDD and BDD
- Healthcare Interoperability Standards (HL7, DICOM)
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com