Role: Software Tester (Healthcare Software)
Salary: £25,000 – £32,000 + 5-10% bonus scheme + benefits
Location: 100% WFH
Are you a Software Tester with experience in manual software testing and an interest and/or experience in test automation?
Our client is a leading Healthcare Software vendor supplying EPR products into the NHS & private sector healthcare.
As Software Tester you will join an established development team, your role will cover a range of technologies and solutions, so flexibility and a willingness to adapt to a range of software development testing tools such as Protractor, Cypress, Jira, SmartBear, Zephyr, Webstorm, JetBrains and working to an Agile/Scrum methodology is essential.
- Experience and understanding in Software Testing and Quality Assurance.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Show strong written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to clearly communicate highly complex issues.
- Be a dynamic, clear, and flexible thinker with a focus on detail and accuracy.
- Be self-starting and be able to work independently when required.
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation in Software Testing.
- Proven commercial testing experience on a range of projects in a structured testing environment using an Agile methodology.
- Database knowledge within SQL Server, Postregs, Oracle.
- Experience of Protractor, Cypress, Jira, SmartBear, Zephyr, Webstorm, JetBrains or similar
- Your key responsibility will be to write manually test scripts within an agile team.
- You will record and analyse test results, then generate issue reports and identify bugs.
- You will prioritise, monitor, and track statuses using issue tracking systems, and conduct retests after issues are resolved.
- Collaborate with and provide guidance to developers towards creating more testable and robust code.
- Be a contributing scrum team member; participating in scrum ceremonies and actively undertaking sprint tasks.
- Undertake appropriate manual testing tasks and test execution.
- Reporting test progress and other key information.
- Demonstrate a passion for software testing and Quality Assurance.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org