Role: ServiceNow Solutions Consultant
Location: Fully remote, UK
Salary: up to £80k (DOE)
- 25% bonus OTE
- 41 days annual leave inc. Bank Holidays
- Private health insurance
- Impressive Pension Contribution
- Career acceleration with additional training and access to ServiceNow certifications
- Fun environment with a great culture and regular social gatherings
This rapidly growing ServiceNow partner are looking for an experienced ServiceNow Solutions Consultant to work closely with the business development team.
Being personable and representing the brand and culture well, you will be a main advisor to the wider customer portfolio.
- Support with proposal writing, campaigns and product demonstrations as well as lead workshops to overcome customer challenges.
- Support the wider sales team by identifying customer needs supporting the full sale cycle.
- Guide the customer on their strategic roadmap for ServiceNow providing such demonstrations across multiple applications (ITSM, HRSD, GRC…etc)
- Keep up with market trends across all ServiceNow applications, creating service offerings as well as share and learn ServiceNow best practices.
- Established great working relationships with partner pre-sales teams.
- Minimum 2 years’ service sales experience (Saas and ServiceNow preferred).
- Pre- sales experience across multiple ServiceNow applications
- Broad understanding of the ServiceNow platform understanding the design of integrations between ServiceNow and 3rd party tooling
- Other ITSM tooling experience
- Ability to analyse effectively with great solution design skills and experience in leading response to proposals.
MUST HAVE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK!!!
Different to your more modern, established partners, this outfit are putting a spin on ServiceNow. No hierarchy. All part of the same team mentality.
If you like to be part of a modern, cool partner that are all about the employee, then why not ‘Apply’ for more information or contact som3 Recruitment directly!
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org