Position: SRE Lead
Location: London (Hybrid working)
Benefits: £90,000 – £100,000 + Benefits
Are you an experienced proactive SRE looking for an opportunity within a globally recognised company? Our client is market leading company within the data space and are currently on the lookout for a SRE Lead to expand the scope of service. They work with businesses from a large number of industries in order to grow and assist in decision making.
In this role you will be accountable for the innovation and execution of a continual roadmap of infrastructure cost and performance optimisations. Working with vendors and key internal stakeholders, you will be accountable for identification of roadmap opportunities and driving these through a qualification, Proof of Concept and implementation process to realise the indicated benefits.
As a team lead you will have a team of 7 SRE’s to manage, coach, mentor and inspire. Working with the SRE teams as well as regional stakeholders and a global IT team, ensuring stakeholders are kept in the loop and local processes adhered to will be a necessary part of the role.
- Stakeholder and team management experience.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Kubernetes experience.
- Experience with OpenShift and/or RedHat.
- Automation and configuration tools (Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins, RunDeck).
- Database knowledge, experience working with SQL.
- Highly organised and with a good attention to detail
- EKS cluster experience would be highly regarded.
- Cloud experience with Azure OR GCP.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org