Role: Support Technician
Location: 100% remote with flexibility to attend Mansfield, Nottinghamshire HQ on occasion
Salary: £24k + 5% Bonus + Benefits Package
Do you have experience in call logging / 1st Line Support looking for an exciting opportunity with a leading Software vendor to support their customers with their applications that are developed to improve health and Wellbeing?
- Logging fault calls into a call management system
- Perform initial diagnosis and where possible resolve basic issues
- Triaging and escalating calls to technical teams for more in-depth diagnosis and resolution in line with agreed service levels
- From time to time, you may be expected to provide on site support for new projects and installations.
This an application support role however you should understand technical IT applications, file structures and permissions and ideally have previous IT helpdesk / Service Desk experience including working to strict service level agreements.
Knowledge and experience of the following would be useful:
- SQL Querying
- Dragon Voice Recognition
- Linux Operating Systems
- Knowledge of ITIL service management protocols
- IT Help Desk / IT Service Desk / Technical Support / Administration
Search Terms: First Line Support, 1st Line Support, SQL Querying, Dragon Voice Recognition, Linux Operating Systems, Knowledge of ITIL service management protocols, IT Help Desk / IT Service Desk / Technical Support / Administration
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com