We’re seeking an experienced System Administrator to support our Navision 2018 system
You’ll undertake application administration tasks for ERP and associated software systems to ensure appropriate Segregation of Duties and management of the application.
Key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Answer queries and resolve issues with ERP and associated software systems using the company ticketing system – escalate to the supplier as necessary.
- Maintain application support processes and check that all requests for support are dealt with according to agreed procedures.
- Manage IT General Controls for user access and access levels.
- Carry out agreed application maintenance tasks.
- Periodic review of logical access violations, security logs, user access and permission reports.
- Schedule routine restoration testing as defined for the application
- Build knowledge of the supported applications to provide expertise and technical knowledge of the applications.
- Monitor supplier and internal SLA’s
- Assist the Process Owner with upgrade planning and scheduling.
- Managing system changes and ensuring that the Configuration Management Database is kept up-to-date
- Daily Monitoring and Maintenance Activities.
- Up to £35k salary per annum;
- Bonus scheme – up to 10%;
- Pension enrolments;
- Health benefits;
- Hybrid working mood – usually 1 day per week in Chippenham office.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com