Role: 2nd Line Support
Salary: Up to £40k + 15%
Benefits: Pension, Life Insurance, Private Medical Insurance & more!
Location: Wolverhampton, UK
If you are searching for a new opportunity and have experience in 2nd Line Support / Application Support, then look no further, this could be the one for you!
In this role, you will be main point of contact for resolving a wide range of Application Support queries – working under the direction of the Technical Support Manager ensuring resolution is delivered in a timely manner, whilst efficiently following the ITIL principles.
- Previous 2nd Line Support / Application Support experience
- Good understanding of Software / Hardware
- Good analytical skills in order to identify cause and effect to resolve problems
- Working knowledge of ITIL best practice framework
- Skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Responsible for day-to-day 2nd Line Application Support.
- Responsible for resolution of incidents and service requests by engaging with business users and stakeholders.
- Support the resolution of both critical and non-critical support queries, undertaking triage, solution delivery, engaging with business and stakeholders, ensuring target SLAs are met.
- Work in partnership with the 1st Line Support Helpdesk to ensure issues are logged correctly, efficiently and delivered to a timely resolution.
- Support for all project releases and code fixes following ITIL change and release principles.
- Work with internal teams and external suppliers to understand business requirements, developing functional design documents, and obtaining sign offs and coordinating testing with the test team.
- Work alongside Problem management function, identifying and mitigating trends.
- Documenting processes and producing user guides or other artefacts that support the change management function.
- Maintain and enhance practical and operational relationships with third party suppliers.
- Liaise with the testing team and business to scope and schedule testing activities required.
- 2 years’ previous experience working within the Financial / Mortgage Sector
- Basic SQL experience
- ITIL incident, Problem and Change management skills
Search Terms: 2nd Line Support, Second Line Support, Application Support, System Support Analyst, SQL, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Software, Hardware, Problem Management, Change Management.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com