Role: Technical Project Analyst
Location: Cheshire. Monday- Friday, 9-5 office based.
Salary/ Benefits: up to £50,000 plus bonus scheme + Free parking + Free Lunch + 25 days annual leave that increases….and many more.
Are you a Project Analyst who has experience in technical delivery within IT Infrastructure?
Are you familiar with enhancing and developing IT infrastructure, managing projects and change management with great technical knowledge?
Som3 are working very closely with a leading distributor of electrical equipment. They are in need of an experience technical project analyst to oversee a wide variety of projects from concept to delivery.
- Manage projects through full project lifecycle, ensuring appropriate project governance.
- Plan and track project progress gathering requirements through workshops an interviews.
- Proactively manage associated risks and issues whilst delivering technical solutions to an agreed quality, time and budget.
- Provide a point of escalation for technical issues and queries.
- Proven track record in successfully managing and delivering multiple projects within IT Infrastructure; delivering with technologies such as VMWare, MS Tech Stack and networking products such as Fortinet.
- Experience of technical support in a wide range of areas including Networking, MS Server/ Windows OS and Cloud Technologies (Azure/ O365)
- Knowledge of Cloud Technologies such as SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Strong stakeholder management with strong planning, problem solving and organisational skills
- ITIL and Agile Project Management Certified (desirable)
- IT administration- Active Directory, SQL, Linux, Firewalls (desirable)
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a well established organisation looking to grow with them.
For more information please ‘Apply’ or contact som3 Recruitment directly!
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com