Role: Technical Solution Architect
Rate: £525-550 per day. Outside IR35
Term: 6 Months renewable potentially to FYE 2024
Start: 4th July
Location: 100% Remote, with potential for expensed occasional visits to London or Birmingham
Our client is a Digital Transformation Consultancy who resource central government digital work programmes. In this case for the department for business energy and industrial strategy (BEIS). There are multiple projects under this work programme at various stages from Discovery to Beta. All projects are for the digital transformation of legacy processes and systems to create effective web applications and web services, normally using a Microsoft Tech Stack built in Azure cloud and accessed via the .Gov.UK website
To be successful you must have:
- Experience in public sector with central government departments e.g. .Gov.UK, BEIS, OPSS, DfE, NHS X etc.
- Understanding and experience complying with Government Digital Services (GDS) guidelines !!
- Experience Architecting Digital Technical Solutions for Web Applications & Services
- Experience working in an Agile & Scrum Environment with development teams, digital business analysts, user researchers etc.
- Must be a strong and confident communicator,
- Fully fluent in written & spoken English
- Able to manage potentially difficult Senior Stakeholders
- A true Leader, able to inspire team confidence
Contracts are provided and extended in 6 month increments on a work programme likely to last until FYE 2024, so if you are successful in this role and build up a positive reputation you will have solid employment during that time.
Search Terms – Technical Arctitect, Solutions Architect, Technical Solutions Architect, Digital Architecture, Microsoft, Azure Cloud, GDS, .Gov, Web Services, Web Applications
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org