Role: Telecoms Engineer (Phone Systems)
Salary: 330K -£35K + Van + Benefits
Location: Holmes Chapel – Hybrid working in the field on calls and attending the office for Pre-sales/ Tech support when not out on call
Eligibility: Must be over 25, a UK national, DBS clear and able to work without sponsorship with a Full UK Driver’s license
Benefits: Company Van, Company laptop, Company Mobile Phone, Incentive/ Bonus Scheme, Pension Scheme, Ongoing training and development, Career progression Opportunities Incentive/ Bonus Scheme
Due to continued growth one of my top Clients is looking for a Telecoms Field Engineer to join the team! As the rapid growth continues you may be crossed trained in CCTV installations so you must be flexible to take this. The requirement is for an experienced Telecoms Field Engineer who has been doing it for at least 3+ years. You will join the team on a permanent basis to work from the Holmes Chapel office + in field on calls.
What you will be doing:
- First Line Maintenance support to a varied customer base
- New build activities
- Carry out installation and commissioning duties.
- Fault Finding
- CAT5 and CAT6 Installations
- You may also be cross trained in CCTV installations so you must be flexible to undertake this.
- Be over 25 and a UK national.
- At least 3+ years’ experience within a Telecoms Field Engineer position
- Qualified and experienced in physically building Telecoms Infrastructure (phone systems).
- Certificates for the below are of interest – Mitel Office 250 / Mitel Office 400, Unify Openscape Business. NEC SL2100 & SV9100
- Experienced in the installation and commissioning of – Unify, Mitel, NEC, Wildix, Gamma, Hikvision
- Full UK driving license and a willingness to travel.
- Phone System Engineer, Telecoms Engineer, Mitel Office 250 / Mitel Office 400, Unify Openscape Business. NEC SL2100 & SV9100, Unify, Mitel, NEC, Wildix, Gamma, Hikvision, Maintenance, Fault calls, Installation, CCTV, Phone Systems Configuration
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com