Role: Training Coordinator / Manager
Salary: Up to £40k + Bonus Scheme + Benefits
Location: Ealing Broadway, London
Are you an experienced Training Coordinator / Manager seeking an exciting new opportunity within the Med-Tech industry? Our client provides workflow management systems allowing clinicians to digitise their pathway of care.
Due to growth within the business, they now require a Training Coordinator / Manager to design and develop appropriate training modules for the benefit of their new / current staff.
The ideal candidate will have a unique training approach, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to make a positive difference.
- Previous experience within a similar role
- You will have need excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You will have impressive time management skills
- You will need to be a proficient Microsoft Teams user
- Open to potential international travel when required (Ireland, Canada)
- Develop and maintain training materials (in collaboration with subject matter experts where applicable)
- Design and deliver a training schedule for new joiners, covering their first few weeks in the business; creating all presentations and follow up documents, delivering training and follow up sessions, ensuring the schedule is designed to meet the needs of different functions within the business
- Keeping new recruits to the training schedule, following up to ensure completion of self-study items and conducting training reviews, working with the HR manager to resolve any issues around compliance/performance
- Regular review of training and onboarding materials to ensure they are kept up to date with company developments, including employee handbook and all prepared slide decks, and knowledge tests
- Building a library of training reference materials and delivering training sessions existing members of the team to upskill, particularly around softer skills, people management and company culture
- Conducting a regular Training Needs Analysis, creating, and executing actions plans to address any gaps, including procurement of external material where most appropriate
- Developing internal processes within training and development
- Ensuring team managers and senior stakeholders are kept up to date on upcoming training for the team, and joining regular review meetings
- Conducting mandated compliance and regulation training, as required by the business and keep HR documentation log
- Measuring impact and effectiveness of training programs, regularly evaluating, and taking a continuous improvement approach, developing, and executing knowledge and retention assessments
- Drive improvements in team proficiency measured through employee/line manager feedback as part of the on-boarding and performance review process
- Bringing an innovative mindset to the company’s training offering, keeping up to date with methodologies and trends in the wider environment
- Collaborating cross-functionally as needed to ensure training materials are up to date and aligned to business focus
- Engaging with learner population to gather feedback to support continuous improvement of training processes and materials
- Occasional ad hoc HR support, for example sitting in on interviews, and performance reviews in the absence of the HR manager (predominantly in cases of annual leave and is not the key purpose of the training role)
- You will ideally come from a Med-Tech background
- The desire to progress into a senior management role
With plans to double company size within the next year, and double again the year after, this role will give you a brilliant opportunity for personal growth, progression, and chance to travel the world.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com