Role: Transition Project Manager
Benefits: Up to £55,000 + Car Allowance and more
My client are a long standing managed service provider, and they are currently looking to grow their team with an experienced project manager with demonstratable transition experience. This senior project manager position will allow you to take full accountability of the project delivery process including stakeholder communication, resource and finance management, project planning and more all the way through to project closure. This position will see you deliver both externally and internally and take responsibility for transitioning projects into their service.
- Manage and support the transition of projects into the service desk.
- Manage and support the execution of internal projects.
- Manage and support the execution of low to medium risk customer facing projects.
- Ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet quality targets.
- Manage risks, issues and dependencies, identifying and removing roadblocks.
- Track and monitor project progress and escalate issues as necessary and appropriate.
- Manage conflicts and escalations.
- Project RAID Register management and reporting and escalation of Issues and Risks where appropriate.
- Monitor the project budget and ensure accurate financial system monitoring.
- Effectively manage project teams’ time and allocate resources to ensure deliverables are completed.
- Document and follow up on actions and decisions from meetings ensuring ongoing communication with all stakeholders.
- Complete regular project reporting and communications as required both by customers and internally.
- Manage project closure and sign-off.
- Support team members as required.
- Certified project management qualification, e.g., PRINCE2.
- Proven project management and transition experience, preferably within IT Managed Services.
- Experience of successfully managing multiple projects.
- Experience and understanding of collaboration toolsets such as SharePoint, PowerPoint, TEAMS etc.
- Experience of core Microsoft Office products.
- Experience of Project Management software e.g., Microsoft Project, Clarizen.
- Confident with production and interpretation of reports and presentations to various stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience of project delivery methodologies.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org