Role: User Researcher
Location: Fully Remote (WFH)
Rate: £425 per day
Term: 10 Days (2 Weeks) with a 2 year project launching 4 weeks later!!
Start: February 14th or sooner
Our client is a digital transformation consultancy who provide technical resource for Government Digital Services (GDS) projects. This requirement is working on a pre-discovery project for the Digital Maternity & Child Healthcare Journal programme (NHS). It is a 6 week project starting 14th Feb or sooner and will lead to Discovery & Alpha Projects that will last 2 years. The User Researcher (UR) requirement is for the initial 2 weeks of the pre discovery project. Following a 4-week break whilst pre-discovery completes, at the commencement of the Discovery Project phase several User Researchers (UXRs) will be required, hence if you complete this pre-discovery task you will likely be engaged as the Lead User Researcher on the following project stages over a 2 year period.
As User Researcher on this Digital Pre-Discovery project you will work with the Business Analysts and Agile Delivery Manager to define problem statements.
Details are as follows:
- This is a 2 week engagement on a 6 week pre-discovery project ahead of a 2 year larger Project
- Please only apply if you are available to start on February 14th or sooner
- User Researchers MUST have solid GDS experience and discovery experience
- Recent DBS check, within last 2 weeks or be able to get DBS check
- Government Digital Service (GDS) User Researcher experience
- Pre / Discovery Experience
- Defining Problem Statements
- Understanding user behaviours, needs, and motivations through observation techniques, task analysis, and other feedback methodologies
- Experience improving the usability of products, services, or processes by incorporating experimental and observational research methods to guide the design, development, and refinement of a product
- Experience working alongside designers, engineers, and programmers in all stages of product creation and idealization
- Excellent communication and team working skills are essential!!
Search Terms: UR, UXR, User Research, User Researcher, Digital, GDS compliance, DBS, NHS, Problem Statements, Public Sector
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org