Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Role: Warehouse Floor Manager (Nights)
Shifts: Mon-Fri nights – 8 hours per night, a mixture of 8pm & 10pm starts – flexible as needed
Type: Full-Time- Permanent
Salary: £25k + £2k Night Premium + Benefits Package
Reporting to: Warehouse Manager
Are you a Warehouse Floor Manager looking for a new challenging permanent job with an award winning, leading and fast-growing business with massive promotional opportunity? If the answer is yes, I would love to hear from you.
Their Warehouse Floor Manager supports the Warehouse manager and acts as a point of escalation for Shift Managers, deputising and filling in for Shift Managers in times of sudden absence whilst from a management perspective making sure that products are properly received, selected and delivered to customers for their ever-growing number of customers to enjoy. Their teams are comprised of hardworking, dedicated individuals who work in large, controlled warehouse areas. The business is experiencing massive growth!
You must be an experienced Warehouse Floor manager with demonstrable experience in a large distribution/online retailer businesses.
- Be hardworking & be the best at what you do
- Be a natural and confident people manager and leader able to develop rapport & trust
- Possess the talent to communicate with and manage your people effectively with regard to training, development, motivation, retention, and discipline.
- You will be driven to improve processes and efficiencies whilst building moral
- Not be afraid of effecting positive change to enhance growth
- Have demonstrable experience managing teams of pickers, packers & despatchers
- Be able to deliver results to Senior Management & Stakeholders
- Establish goals and set KPIs to achieve them
- Be a problem solver
- Be able to prepare written materials to meet purpose and audience.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com