- Role – Web and Content Management System Manager
- Salary – £38-42k plus bonus, pension and benefits
- Location – Peterborough
Purpose of the job
We are looking for someone to deliver exceptional website user experiences through the management of our website and customer portal on Salesforce Experience Cloud and Salesforce CMS. This person will be integral in converting our prospects to customers and our customers to advocates,
This role will be responsible for establishing and maintaining our website as an effortless communication tool for our customers. They will ensure that content of the website and our customer portal is well-structured and easy to find. Ensuring that it meets the needs of its users by covering necessary topics, is up to date, relevant and accurate. They’ll act as a coordinator, commissioner and project manager, overseeing the work of contributors for our customer segments, both for acquisition and in-life customer accounts.
Responsible for producing user guides, and deliver training, as well as work with CMS developers and internal IT staff to ensure the system has been configured to meet the needs of the organisation. This role will also work organise user testing and market research projects to ensure that the website’s content is suitable for all our visitors.
Key Accountability & Responsibilities
- Manage Salesforce Experience Cloud and CMS
- Conduct content audits to identify gaps and redundancies in the site content
- Have a passion for UX
- Create and implement content schedules for people to produce or update content
- Produce maps and visualisations of the site to help staff understand the structure and function of the website
- Write and edit web copy, source and commission images and videos
- Develop policies relating to our web content, such as a house style
- Analyse analytics data to learn how users interact with our site
- Survey users and hold focus groups to learn about how they view your site
- Train staff in writing and producing content for the web
- Optimise all digital elements through SEO
- Work with the Web agency to ensure the web site is continually updated and offers a market leading user experience that encourages repeat business.
- Benchmark our offerings against potential competitors and identify ways to give the client a competitive advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Highly organised, with the ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Experienced with CMS and UX
- Salesforce experience preferable
- Strategic and able to oversee large projects and coordinate the work of others
- An excellent communicator, with excellent spelling and grammar
- Has the ability to research, collate and summarise information from different sources and stakeholders
- Logical and analytical, with the ability to spot patterns, gaps and repetitions in web content
- Able to communicate confidently and clearly with a variety of stakeholders
- Passion for Digital Marketing and an out of the box thinker
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Commercially astute – able to balance customer needs with commercial pressures effectively to drive business growth
- Great at prioritising conflicting priorities and managing the expectations of customers and colleagues
- Experience of working with a challenger brand, start up, Utility or market disruptor would be advantageous
- A team player – willing to support colleagues and collaborate a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com