Web Applications Developer
Salary: Competitive (D.o.E)
We have an amazing opportunity for a talented and innovative Web Applications Developer to join a Marine Technology Company in its Scale-Up stage and help build their brand within the industry.
The Company have successfully developed and deployed a market-leading clean marine technology solution over the last ten years, that changes the interaction between water and a vessel’s hull, creating a carpet of microbubbles that coats the flat bottom of a vessel. As a result, frictional resistance is reduced – dramatically improving a vessel’s fuel consumption and associated emissions. This has had a direct impact on both the environment and also the efficiency of the shipping industry.
As many companies around the globe continue their quest to go as green as possible and cut down on their emissions, this Marine Technology Company have made major inroads into the reduction of fuel consumption and emissions, through their ground-breaking technology.
Now their Data Technology Team is planning to ramp up their hiring and one of the new exciting roles is for an experienced Web Applications Developer to join the ranks.
- To become part of the Data Team, focusing within the Applications Department
- Work alongside the Line Manager and UI/UX Developers
- Create detailed and robust web applications
- Front and Back End Software Development
- Interfacing with Databases and Cloud API’s
- Comes with solid and varied Web Applications Developer experience – someone who can show their previous work/projects upon an interview
- Has worked in multiple industries
- Has a real passion for technology that can make a huge impact on the environment
- Cloud API experience
- Front/Back End Software Development Experience
- Collaborative mindset and willing to input with new, exciting ideas
- Someone looking to make a difference
If this opportunity sounds like you then please apply directly or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note – only those with the right to work in the UK will be considered, no sponsorship is available.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com