When I joined som3 in October 2021, I was given the opportunity to complete a Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship which, after not having the most academic background, really appealed to me and have definitely helped boost my CV. If you are considering a career in Recruitment, completing a Recruitment Apprenticeship can be a smart and rewarding choice. You’ll gain the skills, experience, and confidence you need to succeed in the industry, and in the end, have a certificate to back all of this up.
Here are a few insights to persuade you to pursue this path:
- Gain valuable experience: An apprenticeship offers hands-on experience in the industry, allowing you to develop skills and knowledge that will serve you well in your future career. You’ll learn how to source, screen, and interview candidates, as well as how to build relationships with clients and candidates.
- Fast-track your career: A recruitment apprenticeship can provide a fast track to a successful career in the industry. You’ll have a head start on other candidates who may not have the same level of experience, or training.
- Earn while you learn: Apprenticeships offer a unique opportunity to earn money while gaining valuable skills and experience. You’ll receive a salary and commission while working and learning on the job, without having to take the financial burden of traditional education.
- Develop transferable skills: The skills you learn in a recruitment apprenticeship are transferable to many other industries and careers. You’ll develop strong communication, interpersonal, and time management skills that will be valuable in any role.
- Make a difference: As a recruitment consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to make a positive impact on people’s lives by helping them find the right job or the right candidate for their organisation. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping people’s careers and helping businesses succeed.
Som3 have over 20+ years of top-notch recruitment experience, and after completing my apprenticeship, I am now technically the most qualified in the team!!