Enterprise Service Management
Now this area is firmly in our DNA
It all started in 1997 when our Founder/MD Steve Morrisey was sat in ICL Bracknell seeing the Head of Applied Technology shortly after he did a multi million pound EMEA-wide deal with Peregrine Systems (market leading ITSM/ITAM provider at the time, latterly bought by HP).
He asked Steve for “as many Peregrine Consultants as you can find”… and the rest is history.
When it comes to ESM, ITSM, SAM & ITIL skills across EMEA we’ve got you covered.
Steve’s first specialist IT recruitment business, ecrm people, became the first and ONLY Peregrine Systems Approved Resource Centre EMEA in 2000, which dovetailed out into supplying the main software vendors in the ITSM / ITAM space at the time. After much jostling for a market position (and a Chapter 11 hiccup for Peregrine Systems), ServiceNow became the market leader, and Steve ran the most successful staffing business in this space for many years before setting up again at som3.
That’s our history covered, this is what we do now…
We are excellent at finding these skills and have done for many years: ServiceNow ITSM, Salesforce, BMC Remedy, Micro Focus Service Management Automation, Freshworks Freshservice, GoToAssist, Samanage, TOPdesk, Cherwell Software.
Development resources, Administrators, Business Analysts/Project Managers and Architect level people across EMEA & Northern US are our sweet spots, but we can (and have) supplied into Asia/Pac and Southern US.
— Raymond Graham, Principle Service Management Consultant
“The guys at som3 have provided me with Service Management contractor assignments since 1999. They offers good advice about the market, are very trustworthy, have excellent communication skills, many contacts and are never late with an invoice payment!”
— Mike Heywood, CEO Scarce IT Services (ServiceNow Partner)
“I have known Steve and his businesses since 2001, during and throughout his development of ecrmpeople into a successful and market leading ITSM recruitment business. Steve is an excellent businessman, is highly motivated and operates with high integrity. He demonstrates an excellent understanding of the ITSM space and the tools and providers within that space. Our companies have aligned on a number of high profile projects and Steve has delivered every time. I have no hesitation in personally recommending som3 as a quality partner to conduct business with.”
The technical bits, these are the skills we are excellent at finding
- ITSM – IT Service Management, Strategy and Optimisation, Process and Technical Consulting, Pre-Configured Solutions, Tools Implementation, Platform Support, Virtual Administration ITIL & Servicedesk – ITIL
- ITL & Servicedesk – ITL, SIAM, Configuration Management, Service Design, Service Transition,Problem & Incident Management, Service Delivery
- ServiceNow – IT Service Management, Asset Management, Contract Management, Procurement, ITSM Performance Analytics Solutions, Product Catalog,, IT Ops Mgt, IT Business Mgt, SAM, Employee Workflows, Now Platform, ITOM, HR, CSM, ITSM & PA specialities
- BMC Remedy – IT Service Management Suite, Self-Service, Service Desk, Change Management, Asset Configuration Management, CMDB, Atrium, ADDM, Orchestrator, ControlM, Bladelogic
- HP / Micro Focus – Service Manager, Service Management Automation X, Smart Analytics, Machine Learning, Automation, Service Portfolio Management
- Software Asset Management (SAM) – Snow Software, Flexera, Aspera, Certero, Cherwell Software, ServiceNow, Symantec, Scalable Software, Eracent, CA Technologies, IBM, Micro Focus
- Salesforce – SaaS, ITSM, CRM, Internet of Things (IoT), Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud
— Jon Rendle, Global Vice President of Customer Support & Education, BMC Software
“Steve is very professional. He understands his clients needs immediately and then acts fast yielding solid results ahead of expectations. I would recommend Steve and his organisation to anyone looking for IT skills.”
Ready to see what
som3 can do for you?
We are a people business, and people buy from people. You are your network in this game, so become part of ours, we want to hear from you