Artificial Intelligence & Intelligent Automation, What’s it all about?
(in plain English!)
Back in 1956 a Stanford Researcher called John McCarthy first coined the term “artificial intelligence” (AI, because we all love an acronym in IT!) as a sub-field of computer science.
In summary, AI is the ability of a computer program/machine to think and learn. The objective being to develop machines that can think, act and learn like humans. Another way of looking at it is creating machines that can interact with their environment and act upon received data in an intelligent manner.
AI is not really a technology as such, it’s a broad concept where machines can deal with tasks in a way us humans would consider intelligent, rational, ethical or smart.
AI is being branded as the ‘4th Industrial Revolution’, that will bring vast improvements to our lives (and not get us all nervous at the thought of a machine takeover…..think SKYNET!)
We at som3 know the AI & Intelligent Automation (Robotics) space well, our Team have been recruiting in this space since it’s main commercial inception around 2013. We really love this stuff (show me a decent technology Recruiter that doesn’t love new cool tech) and are laser focused on becoming a major player in the AI / IA / Robotics space as we grow our business.
We have a sizeable network of quality experienced Professionals within the AI & IA sector across EMEA through Data Science & Machine Learning right across to the actual Developers & Administrators required to implement and maintain your RPA (Robotic Process Automation) software robot environment.
Areas of expertise
Our expertise covers a wide range of positions and technologies within the AI & Intelligent Automation space across EMEA & Northern US including:
- Head of RPA / RDA
- RPA / RDA Developer / Consultant / Engineer
- RPA / RDA Architect
- DevOps Developer / Consultant / Engineer
- DevOps Architect
- Big Data Architect
- NLP Developer (Natural Language Processing)
- Machine Learning Consultant / Engineer
- AI Research Scientist
- Chief Data Scientist
- Strategy and Business Consultants
- Sales and Technical Pre-Sales of RPA, AI, ML Solutions & Services
- Technical Architects & Solution Leads
The technical bits
- RPA Development and Products including Blue Prism, UiPath, NICE Systems, Pega, WorkFusion, Kofax, EdgeVerve and Automation Anywhere
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning including IBM Watson, Amazon (AWS), Amazon Machine Learning, Fractal Analytics, Google, H2O.ai, Microsoft Azure, SAS, Skytree
- Natural Language Processing – NLP / NLG, Phonetics, Speech Recognition, Text Analytics
- Decision Management including Advanced Systems Concepts, Informatica, Maana, Pega Systems, UiPath
- Business Process Automation / BPA tools
- Speech Recognition Program
- Virtual Agents
- Deep Learning Platforms
- Machine Learning Platforms
Ready to see what
som3 can do for you?
We are a people business, and people buy from people. You are your network in this game, so become part of ours, we want to hear from you.