Role: Automation Tester
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
*First 4-6 weeks, 5 days per week on site. Thereafter, hybrid working model (2 days a week on site)*
Language: Must be able to speak Dutch at B2 level
Salary: 5k- 8k Euros per month (DOE)- *Can consider contractors*
- Flexible benefits scheme tailored to you.
- 20 days annual leave with an additional 6-12 recuperation days
- Company car, Fuel card, Mobile data plan, expense allowance
- Life Insurance
- Impressive stakeholder pension scheme
- Share options
- Access to Training programme towards relevant certifications
- Employee benefit vouchers- Meal vouchers, retail discounts, Children activity vouchers
- Income protection
This global leader in digital transformation are on the look out for an Automation Tester who can help ensure the quality and reliability of their software products and systems. Main project focus is with the Dutch Government so Dutch speaking skills are key!
What you will do:
- Work closely with developers and system admins to ensure the applications meet the highest standards and can be deployed smoothly. Collaborate with the DevOps team to improve the efficiency of the testing process.
- Develop, maintain automated test scripts as well as running tests at various levels of the software stack.
- Integrate automated testing into the CI/CD pipeline process.
- Manage and deploy applications in a cloud environment, utilising tools such as Matomo, Nagios and SonarQube
- Great understanding of DevOps Processes and principles
- Automated testing experience at various levels.
- ISTQB certified or Tmap
- Agile Certified Tester certification
- HBO education level
- Great leadership qualities with team building skills
- B2 Dutch speaking level
SPONSORSHIP IS NOT PROVIDED FOR THIS POSITION.
So if you are a driven Automation Tester expert and want to join a dynamic and innovative team then why not ‘Apply’ or contact som3 Recruitment directly.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org