Head of RPO Sales
Circa £100,000 plus package
Hybrid working pattern – London office
We are currently working with a global resourcing business, who are searching for a new Head of RPO Sales. This is a newly created position which will play a vital role in defining business strategy, while managing the growth of that arm of their business.
You will also be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities while ensuring pipelines are managed and targets are being delivered, with accurate pipeline management activity in place.
This role would be perfect for a Senior Sales Manager or similar, who would be looking to take the next step up into a more senior, strategic level role.
- Drive new RPO contract client sales.
- Responsible for delivering sales that contribute to the overall budget within RPO contracts.
- Manage the delivery of up to date data with industry trends and be able to contribute and lead discussions – whilst understanding how these shape new growth opportunities.
- Set business unit strategy aligned with other areas of the Group of businesses.
- Manage a team of Sales staff, ensuring targets are being hit and act as a mentor for junior staff members.
- Building senior client relationships in order to ensure account development and growth.
- Proven track record of sales within a similar recruitment/RPO/MSP environment.
- Background with developing high level client relationships, leading to further and continued business.
- Strategically and commercially minded.
- Management experience with ability to grow a sales function.
- Proven and tangible evidence of winning business and developing and nurturing client relationships at an Executive level.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com