Position: Programme Manager
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Manchester (Hybrid)
Currently on the lookout for a highly experienced and motivated Programme Manager to lead a 12-month ecommerce digital transformation project. The goal of this project is to replatform the ecommerce business to a new platform that will improve customer experience, increase sales, and reduce costs.
- Lead the project from start to finish, ensuring that it is delivered on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Work with stakeholders to define the project scope, requirements, and deliverables.
- Develop and manage the project plan.
- Track and report on the project progress.
- Manage risks and issues.
- Ensure that the project meets all regulatory requirements.
- E2E knowledge of the ecommerce project lifecycle.
- Must have a background in direct consumer delivered e-commerce projects (will not be considered otherwise).
- Strong experience in programme management.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com