Position: Project Manager
Rate: Up to £550.00 per day – Outside IR35
Duration: 3 Months (Possible extension)
Location: West Sussex (Hybrid working)
Are you an experienced PM looking for your next opportunity within a nationally recognised company? Our client are currently on the lookout for a Project Manager who will be able to come in and make an impact from day one.
The Project Manager is responsible for the planning, management, and delivery of projects within a programme. The projects will deliver on an agreed objective within an agreed timescale, budget, and quality constraints.
This role will see you working on a system for reporting customer incidents – Replacement of an old system which needs to be ready for the end of the year.
- Managing any assigned projects to provide the deliverables needed by the organisation
- Planning the project and monitoring any dependencies with other initiatives
- Managing risks and issues, ensuring each has an owner and that appropriate mitigation is in place
- Keeping the project within budget
- Mobilising temporary project teams, providing task management, and motivating staff to deliver to challenging timescales
- Ensuring that the quality of the project’s deliverables are acceptable, balancing this against time and quality
- Participate fully as a professional member of the Change Delivery team to ensure a high performing environment.
- Managing day to day interaction and delivery with 3rd party partners
- Professional Project Management certification e.g., OGC’s Prince2 or PMP.
- Experience of delivery through both Agile and conventional Waterfall approaches.
- Experience delivering B2C or B2B Digital Channel Technology related projects.
- Solid and demonstrable experience of successful project delivery across a number of project domains and environments.
- An ability to remain positive, with a ‘can do’ attitude and ability to find practical solutions to challenges.
- An ability to influence decision makers and drive change in the behaviour of others.
- Personally credible and able to gain respect and trust from stakeholders.
- Articulate and able to communicate effectively.
- Strong negotiation and contract management skills.
- Resilient under pressure and able to work in a constantly changing environment.
- Solid experience of project managing IT Application Development project.
- Experience of Utilities or Emergency Services/operational response centre project.
- Solid amount of project management experience using Agile Delivery approach.
- Experience of Service Now implementations desirable.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com