Role: Resource Co-ordinator
Benefits: Up to £23,500 + more
Location: West Sussex (Hybrid)
The Operations team plays a pivotal role in maintaining a seamless and efficient process from order to cash, ensuring exceptional customer service for clients. As Resource Coordinators, team members are entrusted with the effective scheduling, management, and support of Field, Remote, and Consultancy teams. Collaborating closely with engineering and service delivery teams, coordinators strive for the optimal utilisation of engineering resources while upholding cost-effectiveness.
Principal Responsibilities & Duties:
- Carefully examine orders throughout the organisation to verify compliance with prerequisites, streamlining scheduling for adequately skilled engineers.
- Exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to resource allocation, encompassing travel time, overtime expenditure, and reducing unsuccessful visits.
- Foster effective communication with engineers regarding intricate requirements, including the endorsement of overtime, supervision of stay-overs, and management of multi-engineer projects.
- Keep clients and internal stakeholders updated on engineering changes, such as illness, job overruns, or projects completed ahead of schedule.
- Review engineering notes, ensuring relevant information is communicated to internal stakeholders.
- Channel tasks to pertinent teams for invoicing or cost analysis as needed.
- Aid engineers for logistical needs, encompassing accommodation bookings, identifying stock locations, and adjusting schedules to accommodate changes.
- Modify, refine, and reschedule assignments based on evolving priorities.
- Collaborate with external contractors for tasks performed on behalf of the organisation.
- Organise and prioritise fault-based visits for engineers addressing issues, adhering to Service Level Agreements.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organisational skills, capable of managing multiple engineering requests simultaneously.
- Strong geographical knowledge of the UK.
- Flexible to changing requirements and priorities.
- Effective independent and team work capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently when required.
- Enthusiasm to develop technical knowledge and customer service skills.
- Previous experience in an IT or Telecom Support or Delivery role.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org