UK remote work
Join a well-established ServiceNow Partner working closely with customers to gather business requirements, manage development cycles and deliver solutions based on business needs.
This would be a long term career move working in a supportive environment with opportunities to progress your career and gain ServiceNow training and certifications. This will be remote working role with some, but little travel.
What’s in it for you?
- Exposure to a comprehensive training programme and company induction
- Work for a company recognised for their positive working culture
- Professional growth opportunity
- Be part of a forward-thinking organisation going from strength-to-strength
- Remote working
- Unlimited annual leave
- At least 3 years’ of ServiceNow process consultancy and implementation experience
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist
- Strong business process analysis
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com