We have an exciting opportunity now available with one of our sector-leading consultancy clients! They are currently looking for a skilled ServiceNow Architect to join their team on an initial six month contract. In this role, you will act as a ServiceNow Implementation Specialist. You will lead and own the ServiceNow technical deliveries for our client.
- Define and implement differentiators for ServiceNow development and support projects
- ServiceNow modules – Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Service Level Management, CMDB, Knowledge Management, Asset Management and CMS
- Creating and modifying workflows
- Design, development and deployment in ServiceNow
- Data migration
- Conducting training on ServiceNow
- Complex ServiceNow integration’s
- Creating custom applications
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Creation of script-based assignment and approval rules.
- Creation of Business Rule, UI Action by using Glide script.
- Creation of Glide Record object
- Creation of custom related list.
- Creation of Access Control List with the help of Scripting.
- Creation of Script-based UI Policy and Client Script.
- Glide Ajax, Glide Form (g_form), Glide User (g_user), Glide Record, Glide System, Glide Element, Glide Aggregate
- Querying the table by using Glide Record
- Referencing Glide List
- Debugging script
- Creating and customizing UI and pages using Jelly
- Working with complex Log Files.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org