Must speak fluent German
Remote plus travel
What you get to do in this role:
The IT Workflow Senior Business Process Consultant is a key member of the overall project team and expected to deliver thought leadership in challenging situations. You will lead all process change aspects of the project delivery and solution delivery and be responsible for maintaining a high degree of expertise in ServiceNow best practices and hold yourself to high standards when implementing.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead business process definition, re-engineering, improvement, and gap analysis of current and future-state processes during workshops with key customer sponsors and stakeholders.
- Developing required documentation such as workshop agenda, presentations, gap analysis reports, process flow diagrams, roles, and responsibilities.
- Identifying areas of process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommending solutions that detail pros, cons and risks.
- Become a trusted advisor status with the customer throughout the engagement.
- Promoting continuous process improvement practices through process metrics/KPIs, dashboards, and role accountabilities.
- Managing and communicating ITSM process and business requirements to the delivery team as a bridge to ensure that the proposed solutions meet customer expectations.
- Lead testing and customer acceptance activities.
- Drive the customer roadmap discussions and decisions.
- Train and mentor other members of the services team.
- Collaborate and contribute to the creation, deployment, and maintenance of Leading Practices and Standards.
- Achieve IT Workflow Practice and individual KPIs and Metrics as defined.
- 50% travel annually, driven by customer needs.
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org