Role: ServiceNow Technical Lead
Location: Fully remote, UK
Salary: up to £85k (DOE)
- 41 days annual leave inc. Bank Holidays
- Private health insurance
- Impressive Pension Contribution
- Career acceleration with additional training and access to ServiceNow certifications
- Fun environment with a great culture and regular social gatherings
This rapidly growing ServiceNow partner are looking for an experienced ServiceNow Technical Lead to join an ever-growing team working closely with their biggest clients.
You will be responsible for delivering great solutions to the customers, supporting the wider team with your great knowledge and experience on the ServiceNow product/ platform.
- Configure and lead projects delivering the best outcomes to the customers.
- Create workshops using the platform highlighting its potential.
- Whilst leading and supporting the development team you will provide and set up the assurance standards throughout the development lifecycle.
- Manage stakeholders by transferring your expertise and offering service and approach improvements.
- Using your own initiative to make sure delivery runs smoothly and is enjoyable but also stimulate new ways of thinking, making sure the customer is at the heart of everything with knowledge and best practice shared across the team.
- Minimum 3 years plus experience working on the ServiceNow platform.
- CSA certification as well as ITSM and HR relevant certs.
- Experience in implementing ServiceNow and meeting deadlines.
- Experience working in a wide variety of industries such as Retail, Financial services, FMCG….
- Has led a team previously with great communication skills, setting by example with the ability to work independently.
- Building great relationships from strong stakeholder management with the ability to adapt and be consultative. Influence, persuade but also take on board customer concerns so they have a positive experience.
- Flexibility in travel to visit client sites when need (rare occasions)
MUST HAVE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK!!!
If you would like to be part of a modern, cool partner that is all about the employee, then why not ‘Apply’ for more information or contact som3 Recruitment directly!
If you wish to apply for this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org